Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

We had a pretty good Valentine's Day this year! Even though I wasn't feeling too great for one reason or another, Brad was able to convince me to get out of the house; he'll take every single chance to go out to eat he gets. We went to Positano's, a quiet and dim sort of spot without many tables and chatter. They have by far the best ever-important spaghetti sauce. And the spaghetti is served as a side! Pshaw! You have got to try this spaghetti sauce.

Halle made a valentine for Brad with crayons and brads (hehe) and in the early afternoon (otherwise called "morning" on the weekends) she sang her entire ABCs from start to finish. Out of the blue. It blew me away! My jaw dropped and I squealed to her, "WONDERFUL JOB, BABY!" which meant that she will be singing it all week long. It's not the first time, either. When Brad took her into Target today, they saw Barney & Friends DVDs, and when she spotted them she said, "Oh my goodness! It's Barney!" Not the first time for "Oh my goodness," either. Sigh, she's growing up so fast! Too fast!

Have a look for yourself. Against the house rules, she's continued to grow and age. She'll even be two years old in about three weeks. I don't know if I should put her in time out or buy her a cake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment