Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another Hilarious Mom Blog

It hasn't been long since I told you all about Postcards From Your Momma and I know all you really want to see are photos of Halle, but I had to share this one with you. Are you familiar with a little site called Engrish? As they put it: Engrish can be simply defined as the humorous English mistakes that appear in Japanese advertising and product design. It's a great blog and a lot of the mistakes are of an unfortunate, ironic, or risque` nature. I don't read it often cause it can be sorta gross. I found a better site, though: My Mom is a Fob. Here is an excerpt:

Fee vs. Free

July 6, 2009

So about 10 minutes ago my mom got a notice from Sam’s club for the bill and she was so excited. I have never seen her so excited about a bill before. So I was curious and I looked over and saw a late fee for almost 125 dollars!

Me: Mom! Why didn’t you pay the bill!
Mom: Sam clup give me the free money!
Me: No, you have to PAY or else that fee will get higher.
Mom: What? I thought the late free?
Me: No FREE has an R, FEE means you have to pay.
Mom: Dang sam clup try to trick the asian people

No comments:

Post a Comment