Saturday, April 24, 2010

Babies Making Faces

I've just discovered this adorable blog, brought to us by the prolific Cheezburger bloggers that gave us FAIL Blog, Engrish, and Lolcats. It's called Babies Making Faces! It's adorable, but something is missing... hmm, I wonder what it is?

Oh, I know what they need! Halle.

Here are my submissions to Babies Making Faces. Perhaps Halle's cute little mug will be on the front page of a Cheezburger network blog soon...


This was another random funny photo from our house that I found:


Hypnokitties!


I don't even remember taking this one (with my laptop). I would guess Halle was 8 to 10 months old?

1 comment:

  1. Those are some CUTE pictures - a few of them I've never seen before! My all time favorite has to be the birthday cake! I'm a a cruel Aunt or what!?

    ReplyDelete