Monday, July 27, 2009

Boom boom boom!

This is just going to be a quick note about Halle and her first real thunderstorm experience. I was trying to not make a big deal out of the lightning or thunder so that she wouldn't be afraid of it. When she started rushing to my side, I couldn't help but acknowledge the loud crashes and turn it into something cute. I looked at Halle and I said, "Wow! Did you hear that? Thunder goes boom-boom-boooom."

She took to it quickly and kept playing, but would rush to my side everytime she heard thunder and would say "boo-boo-boo-boo!" with her hands raised in the air and biiig eyes.

If you see her soon, ask her to fly like a bird. Cutest. Thing. Ever.

I swear she absorbs so much everyday. She'll know how to disarm a nuclear bomb before her sweet sixteenth. So watch out for Halle, Iran!

No comments:

Post a Comment