Monday, October 12, 2009

Sick and sicker.

This is all Brad's fault. Last week he was a zombie with a sore throat and a runny nose. This weekend, as he started feeling like himself again, Halle got a fever and a runny nose. I've been feeling all achy since Saturday night and this morning I woke up with a sore throat.

It's incredibly damning when your child is sick. I pretty much ceded to the idea of getting sick when Halle obviously was. I mean, I'm not going to NOT be affectionate to my pitifully sick baby. She was drooling like a bloodhound in the Outback Steakhouse kitchen and I have this thing about spoiling her when she's sick...

... I even brought one of her Christmas presents out of hiding...

I would write more but I can't hardly think straight today. Seriously, I forgot how to use my key at work today. This was supposed to be a post about the H1N1 vaccination, but that will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment